Senior Human Resources
Negotiable - Negotiable
A major player in the Nigerian publishing industry currently is looking to hire an HR Officer. The ideal candidate's job objective will be to to help implement HR Policies within the organization, to ensure adherence to policies in matters relating to HR, Staff Welfare and Administration. To ensure compliance with HR processes in pursuit of the goals and objectives of the Company.
Key roles and Responsibilities include:
Implement HR policies
• Maintain an accurate and comprehensive company-wide personnel database
• Provide requisite personnel information and reports to the Head, Human Resources for manpower planning purposes.
• Handling of payroll and salary administration. Provide related queries/requests as and when required on payroll.
• Schedule in-house and external training courses to meet identified skill needs
• Draft staff job descriptions and coordinate evaluation exercises.
• Prepare regular personnel reports and updates for management review.
• On instruction from Head, Human Resources, coordinate cases of discipline or lack of discipline and make recommendations as appropriate for junior staff.
• Process employee claims, loans, medical and leave requests subject to requisite approval
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by Head, Human Resource
The ideal candidate must have:
Qualification - First degree in Social Sciences or its equivalent.
Minimum -Minimum of four (4)years HR practice experience
Professional -Membership of relevant professional association is Membership required
•PC/personal productivity tools – Words for windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Electronic mail